A crucial component of establishing and maintaining a successful organization is through ensuring that all risk management programs are effective in practice. These key elements are a direct reflection of how your organization functions. Every organization operates differently and requires solutions based on your specific needs and company culture. We work diligently with your team to assess, develop and/or improve all related company functions through customized program & policy development to fulfill your organization needs.
Below is an overview of several key risk management programs and practices that require ongoing development and proper implementation and assessment, to ensure your organization’s success at all levels.
- Management Commitment
- Corporate Safety & Health Manual
- Site Specific Safety, Health & Environmental Plans
- Safety Training & Education
- Inspections, Auditing & Reporting
- Job Hazards Analysis
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Workers Compensation & Claims Management
- Environmental Management
- New Hire / On Boarding Processes
- Substance Abuse Program
- Subcontractor Management
- DOT Compliance / Fleet Management
- Employee Communication / Disciplinary Policy
- Employee Involvement At All Levels
Contact our team for more information regarding program assessment & development!